}

Thursday 16 January 2020

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a fair day today, dry but windy. I walked to the sea as normal, and then visited a friend, who isn't too well at the moment. PM we watched our favourite crime series NCIS. Now I have managed to find a few more little gems for your amusement - please enjoy!






I'm sure that Mum and Dad made sure that I behaved -
 and it wasn't by reasoning with me!!!













The lady looks displeased - and I can understand why!


Thanks Klaus!














They call him "Bad Taxidermy"!













At the airport Jeff met his Doppelganger!













Blunt and to the point!












The traffic control guy is having a go again!













Tonight's philosophical thought!












Sounds like things that I do!













Oldie but Goodie!













I thought the Rock was a big chap until I saw these two!












This is photoshopped, and was done to warn of dangers in the home!












Halle Berry in 1985!













Just popping in!


Thanks Jaini!










An indictment - but true!


Thanks Robert!











She's well organised!










This is an ad for Agfa waterproof cameras!


Thanks again Klaus!









Aladdin where are you???


Thanks yet again Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Friday

Sunshine and scattered showers, these occasionally heavy with a risk of hail and thunder. Through the afternoon, temperatures will quickly decrease, giving a noticeably cooler end to the day.

Maximum temperature: 10 deg C
Wind: South-West 12 mph, gusting 21 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment