}

Sunday 5 January 2020

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a bit raw out there today, I walked on the promenade this morning, but I can't say it was great! I have been on the computer all afternoon, and struggled to get enough pictures! Maybe I am having another one of my sense of humour overloads! Enjoy anyway!








Now there's a plan!












Old enough to remember this?














This lift goes down a ravine so it's in Minus!














Yes I am desperate!












As long as that???












Cats don't really give a sh*t!













That you Attila?












Humour her!















Hmmm!













Nothing to say here!












It's "That Baby" again!













Colchester raft race '85 - ingenious!


Thanks Jamie!










I have absolutely no idea what's going on! - Quite nice though!
















Sorry I didn't crop this!












NASA picture - Looks like Hell - We're thinking of you Aussies!


Thanks Jamie!










These two are colleagues in Cairns Australia!














That you Gavin & Tracy?













Pug says Hi!













Harwich Weather for Monday

Cloudy with strong South-Westerly winds and patchy drizzle at times. A band of heavier rain will spread from the West during late afternoon. Becoming dry overnight with clear spells.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: South-West 17 mph, gusting 33 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.


























No comments:

Post a Comment