}

Monday 3 October 2022

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another pleasant day, nearly reached 20c early pm. We are still imprisoned, we will test again tomorrow. Meanwhile I have done my best to filter out the dross to give you an engaging collection of fun stuff tonight!










Frankly No!!!












This animation was made by Alicia. Sadly she died some years ago. I have a longer version of this, and if I can find it I will put it up tomorrow,

















Retired???


Thanks Robert!













I think not!


Thanks again Robert!











My plan!
















You need to be old for this!














Looks like my Mother in Law parked there!















Practical hint!














Philosophical thought for tonight!














Nooooooooo!















I told you not to!!!















Making do!













The truth from kids!















Drama Queen!













Ooh!














Love Opossums!














Easily mistaken!















Ouch!













Nails!














Killer Goose!













Well done!














As you can see the cumulus clouds are beginning to appear, I predict a shower by 3pm!















Good likeness!















Vincent hot air balloon!











Prickles has been given Winter socks!

















So - now - you - know!














Wow!
















Don't you just hate it when that happens!














And this as well!














Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Often rather cloudy, although some brighter spells are likely, before thicker cloud and some outbreaks of rain arrive later. Breezy, but feeling mild in any bright spells.

Maximum temperature: 19°C | 66°F

Wind: South-westerly, 13 mph, gusting 27 mph

Sunrise: 7:03 am

--
Issued: 07:20 BST on Mon 03 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment