}

Sunday 16 October 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright and breezy. I went to the boat early to do a few maintenance jobs. I fitted a replacement screen wiper. and when I tested it the other one fell off! It was easily to fix, I confess that I hadn't installed it properly. Too windy to go out, but good to be on board. Now for your fun stuff please enjoy!







And why not I say!













Ba do ba do ba dooby dooby do!


















Thick Lizzy is surprised to see......









That there have been modifications at Number 10!!!














Way Hay!!!


Thanks Robert!












Me? Often!
















Chin up!
















Tibbles' dis has been gruntled!

















Yes that's definitely Dave!
















I am hoping this is something to do with the course!!!














Little things please little minds!














Always there to please!
















In the best possible taste!















I am sure that they wanted him to do that!














I don't think Capt. Jack wanted that!
















Skyline match........well almost!
















I would resign if I were you pal!















Forgive me for being Mr Predictable, but I do think that this is a library!















Put down!















I don't think she's really scared - do you???














I have never thought that anything is gained by slating the opposition!














Oh! You picked it!














Having fun with Daddy!















When you have a small car and a  Great Dane!













How about - a loo party???












You should have asked your wife to do it bud!













I am guessing that bolt was a long way away!















Towser loves joining in!












Another themed hot air balloon!














10/10 for enthusiasm!
















What.......the????




















Harwich Weather for Monday

A breezy start with any lingering showers soon easing. Warm sunshine follows, but turning hazy during the afternoon, as high cloud spreads north. Winds easing.

Maximum temperature: 18°C | 64°F

Wind: South-westerly, 10 mph, gusting 22 mph

Sunrise: 7:25 am

--
Issued: 07:23 BST on Sun 16 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment