}

Monday 24 October 2022

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was another unseasonably mild day, some sun but also windy. I walked as usual by the sea, and later was dispatched to the Chemist for a prescription, and then on to the filling station for petrol. Petrol seems to be a bit cheaper this time. Now here are your funnies.









No we're not related, just chums!













Expected after recent shenanigans!


Thanks Derek!













Too late it's taken!


Thanks Susi!













Roadworks - Everywhere!













So they persecuted him!!!

















Old news but made me giggle!
















Buck passer!













Hoping that he will be sent back to 1880!














Hoping that Iran will be freed!















The Sphinx says nighty night!













Love the Cousins' slogans!
















I could have sworn that was Copacabana, but now I realise that I was wrong!














Can't keep it up!















Fortunately it isn't this cold in UK just now!!!
















For a moment I thought it was Dovercourt, but I realise that I am wrong - again!















Cyberman from Dr Who - nips out for a quick fag!
















Really? I mean really???













Must be China!














Nooooooooo!













I have spent ages thinking of a funny caption, but I failed!











Meet Teddy Cactus!


















That's Captcha!!!














No health and safety - but still spectacular!















Mr Grumpy!



















We've all been here!














Interesting Juxtaposition!















Especially if they don't like cats!!!














I don't know if you should light them or eat them!











Captcha - again!















Venus v/s Mars!!!
















Socks for those chaps who feel inadequate!!!
















A "Ta Da" moment!




















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Variable amounts of cloud with a scattering of showers and the occasional bright or sunny spell. Becoming breezy again but staying mild.

Maximum temperature: 18°C | 64°F

Wind: South-westerly, 10 mph, gusting 21 mph

Sunrise: 7:39 am

--
Issued: 07:26 BST on Mon 24 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment