}

Friday 21 October 2022

Weekend Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was another busy day. First a walk by the sea, still pleasantly warm but windy. Next a quick trip to Colchester (Now a City BTW). PM Madam to the hairdresser. Now that I have my breath back - here are your weekend funnies. Hoping that you have a really good one!









The latest candidate for PM!




Thanks Gloria!









Another one from the old Dutch Guys across the North Sea!

















Lock him up!


Thanks Robert!















New feline tech!












Landmines!














The reason that I would never go to a pop concert!














Oh! Yes! - Please Mr Fawkes!!!
















Don't even think about it!















My name is "No"  but sometimes I am called "Come back here"!!!















Choosy Invisible Man!














Monkey loves a cuddle!













Love the Cousins' slogans!















Not sure about this, but 2/10 for effort!
















I am not too sure but I believe that is a Sunseeker 80 worth about $3,000,000













Do you think that she knows???











Lucky it wasn't frozen to the deck!













Amazing who you meet on the underground!
That chap looks just a bit uncomfortable!















I guess that they are collecting for Ukraine!
Well done chaps!















I am called Mr Predictable but this!!!











Clever pavement art!
















I guess that the owner is s Sumo fan!













Clever way to prevent cake thieves!












Now that's just plain silly!














Now that's what I would call CAMOUFLAGE!















Now look again!













So now you know!















So bad that it's good!!!















Kiddywink from the deep South!


Thanks Klaus!












No translation necessary!


Thanks again Klaus!














I am not keen on Halloween, but I remember Betty Boop!















Harwich Weather for Saturday

A likely dry and bright day with winds easing slightly, but the risk of a shower returns into the evening. Temperatures remain a little above average.

Maximum temperature: 18°C | 64°F

Wind: South-westerly, 9 mph, gusting 20 mph

Sunrise: 7:34 am

--
Issued: 07:47 BST on Fri 21 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment