}

Saturday 1 October 2022

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, We tested positive for Covid again this morning, so we are stuck at home for the time being. Never mind, more time to gather together the best fun stuff that I can find on the web. Hoping that you are all having a good weekend!








So patient.........but turn your back for one second!











I haven't seen this before, it must be really old!


















Advice - Ha!


Thanks Barbara and Robert!














Arrrrrrr!


Thanks Pete!












Sports - Ha Ha!


Thanks Derek!












Sh*t happens!















I don't think it's her ear but I get the point!
















It is getting worse everywhere!
















This is amazing - Roman amethyst - 2100 years old!
















Can you believe it?














Grammar lesson! - We could do with more of these!!!













Oldie but Goodie!















One can live in hope!















Oops!














This took a minute, 8/10 for keeping your mike dry!














We can't afford Netflix - but I fall asleep anyway!
















I am wondering what they are watching!

















Did you ever do that???
















World Domination!
















I can't do that!

















It is called refraction!

















At first I thought it was music, but then I realised!















Ooh! It's Oktoberfest time!

















I can't help myself!


















It can be disconcerting!















I am deliberately not putting up Halloween funnies
I guess that later in the month there won't be much other choice!


















Another Great Truth!















Village school bus!















He must be looking for the big picture!














Only kidding!














Love it!
















Harwich Weather for Sunday

A dry and bright start with some sunny intervals. Becoming generally cloudy with the risk of some showery rain. A little cooler than Saturday.

Maximum temperature: 17°C | 62°F

Wind: Westerly, 7 mph, gusting 13 mph

Sunrise: 7:00 am

--
Issued: 07:32 BST on Sat 01 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment