}

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Huzzah! I tested negative today so that I was able to go and check the boat which has been neglected for 2 weeks. I doubled the lines as we have 45 kn winds forecast for tomorrow. Now for a bit more pictorial fun, please enjoy!








I can imagine!




Thanks Geoff!









Here's the Van Gogh animation. I have a number of these as I used to make animated picture frames from old laptops. Kudos to "Shadow " who made this one!














Mothers in Law please note!


Thanks Ann!













Nature beats tech!


Thanks Barbara!














Boom Boom!


Thanks again Geoff!













Stair lift Hi Jinks!


Thanks Hazel!













Surprise surprise!


Thanks John!












The Next five are from Robert
Thanks Robert!





Taking it literally!














Look! A new toolbox!!!















Know that feeling!














Contradiction of terms!















Just a tad OTT!
















Tonight's words of wisdom - so appropriate at this time!
















Clucking good!


Thanks again Geoff!














Meanwhile in a Western Walmart!















Not for me pal!
















House with a face!
(When I was a surveyor these were known as Eyebrow windows!)
















Nah!















I want one!













I find this just a bit disconcerting!

















Yellow???














I will guess that the bird is angry!!!













Soon be bonfire night!












Steam punk light switch!














Remember them???















Towser is just a little confused!















Either the bike has just returned from another dimension of it's been there a very long time!















Sh*t happens!















You know the tale about men with big muscle cars???

















He is also stupid!!!

















Slimming propaganda!














Google in my days!
















How to beat the jams!














Tibbles thinks he can bury the teacup!

















Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Perhaps fine at first, but soon becoming generally cloudy, wet, and windy, as rain moves eastwards. Eventually becoming brighter from the west, with isolated showers.

Maximum temperature: 19°C | 66°F

Wind: South-westerly, 19 mph, gusting 37 mph

Sunrise: 7:05 am

--
Issued: 07:37 BST on Tue 04 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment