}

Friday 28 October 2022

Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another very warm day up to 19c. I walked to the beach as usual, and I was very hot on my return. Next was shopping, 2x supermarkets, and home for lunch. PM I fiddled around in the garage, and then collapsed in front of the computer to watch Star Wars.










Towser loves the wind in his hair!













Like me Bruce is beginning to show his age!

















Smart response!


Thanks Ann!













Oh! The Chinese!


Thanks again Ann!














Meanwhile in Flat Pack Land!


Thanks yet again Ann!














Whiny!


Thanks Geoff!












We owe him big time!


Thanks Neil!













London Transport innovation!


Thanks Robert!














Conficence!


Thanks again Robert!














Play on words!











Love the Cousins' slogans!













Builder's bottom!














Now there's a thought!













They do look like them!












Mother in Law crashes, needs a better broom!
















I know that the mullet is back, but this one is particularly evil!














Shall I call the fire brigade?












Good idea, but directional stability might be an issue!














Complexes!













Giant of the Woods!















Now that's a plan!
















Too long on the wheel! - Zzzzzzzzz!















I wonder how log ago that shot was taken?













Straight on the payroll Mr Disney!













Makes a change from Jaws!













Elegant rubbish bin!














You look a right knit!














Savage house!

















Being checked!
















I would swear that in the background I can see rhododendrons!















Heroic Water Feature!














Remember "Bull in a China shop"???















I would keep out of his way!!!



















Harwich Weather for Saturday

Cloud and outbreaks of rain will clear northwards during the morning. Becoming drier, with some brighter spells developing in the afternoon. Breezy. Rather warm for the time of year.

Maximum temperature: 21°C | 70°F

Wind: Southerly, 10 mph, gusting 20 mph

Sunrise:7:46 am

--
Issued: 07:22 BST on Fri 28 Oct 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment