}

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was grey and drizzly at first,

 but dried up sufficiently for me to walk to the beach. Later I did

 my exercises, and worked on the model boat for a while. now 

 I have with the help of my friends collected sufficient material 

to make another blog - just for you!


























































There's nothing like a choir - this is joyous!



















More memes!


Thanks Hazel!















Infernal Infusion!


Thanks Matt!














Meep meep!


Thanks Mike!















Expression!


Thanks Robert!













It adds a little quelque chose!

Thanks again Robert!


















A single for her!


Thanks Stuart!












Always!!!


Thanks Susi!














Like nothing happened!
















You did it again!

















Ooh!
















Memes again!
















I'm saying nothing!














Wisdom from my hero!














We live in hope!
(Never forget them)
















Boom Tish!

















Big egos again!


















Same with Dad!
















Indoor deliveries!

















Oh! Dear!



















Me too!

















You are in for trouble matey!

















I am wondering whether this is the bridge where they played "Pooh Sticks"?
















Hmmm! Dodgy!

















Oh! Yes! Lego!



















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment