}

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today it rained all day, so we laid

 low for most of the day, except for a quick trip to the Health

 Centre to drop off our scripts. I fiddled with the tugboat,

 and pm

 watched TV. Now for more pictorial fun to lighten your mood

 on this gloomy evening!

































He was very popular in the early 60's but sadly no longer with 

us!















 After 25 years I still fit into my wedding dress -  That's the party tent bitch

Thanks Gloria!












Lunch! Lunch!!! (Very appropriate from today's news!!!)


Thanks Robert!












We do get one then!


Thanks Stuart!















Joke


Thanks again Stuart!













Oh! Yes!
















That civilisation was amazing!














Boom Tish!

















I find this amazing remembering how long ago this was!
















Too True to be Funny!!!















Redneck Trophy!














Me too chaps!

















Often!

















I'm on the edge of my seat!















The best policy!


















Me too - all the time!















Only in Canada!















Kind thought!

















After harvest the Japanese make giant figures from the straw
The one is rather risqué















Miniature copse!
















I believe that he's in one of those "Upside down rooms!

























I am very much in favour of fashionable grey engineered flooring



















Takes a while!


Thanks Derek!















Nobody is a cool as this guy!















I want one!





















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.

















No comments:

Post a Comment