}

Thursday 1 February 2024

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Sorry that I missed you all yesterday, but it was my night out with the boys. It was once a month but our numbers are dwindling, so we have resolved to meet every other month. As luck would have it the next one will be March 28th, which happens to be my wife's birthday, so......... Now I have collected a few more little gems which it is hoped will amuse you!



























Now I was an auctioneer for 30 years, but I never had this kind of delivery!

















Joke


Thanks Derek!















However He did!


Thanks Geoff!















Little morning gifts!


Thanks Maria!
















Easily amused!


Thanks Stuart!
















I am a tad suspicious!


Thanks Susi!












The Flying Ace!


Thanks Vic!













Yes disbelief it is!
















Unacceptable!




















The Look!




















Too many chiefs and not enough injuns!
















Boom Tish!
















Boom Boom!















Modern trends!


















Silly Suffolk!

















It is built in from birth!













The useless sign guy is back!



















I have to ask Human - why the hat???

















Don't look down!















My fart has lumps!!!






















Love the Muppets!
















As a pirate myself I can empathise with this!


















I am fairly sure that evergreen is a cypress!
















Chums crossing the species gap!


Thanks Klaus!














These ladies are going viral - sound on!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.



























No comments:

Post a Comment