}

Monday 5 February 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another mild sunny day, but the wind got up and blew half a gale. I walked the the beach, and visited the pharmacy. PM we watched "Mission Impossible". Now for more of my speciality which I very much hope will raise a titter or two!














Novel Hot air balloons!












Andre and the saxophonist!
















They remain viral!!!


Thanks Helen!

















Seems like a plan!


Thanks Stuart!













Bob on Country!


Thanks again Stuart!













Other way round Karl-Heinz!


Thanks KLaus!















Juxtaposition!
















Whatever floats your boat!
(It has to be said the figure is not screaming, but has heard a scream!)



















How appropriate!
















I have to confess that my latest kit arrived today!

















The more you look - the worse it becomes!
















Liking the word "Lockiness"!















Er....not for me!
















Meanwhile in Suffolk - their answer to the Angel of the North!

















Full Moon!
(Actually a poppadom stuck on the window!)
















I think they missed out "Snow"
















Still no cure for stupid!

















When English is your second language! 














Levitation? - Nah!
















They created - Post It Note man!
















Did you notice that louvre windows are somewhat unfashionable in UK at the moment!

















Serves you right!


Thanks Klaus!














At first I thought "how cruel" but then...........!



















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment