}

Sunday 4 February 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was windy, but mild with some sun. I did my usual walk plus exercises, and pm we watched an Agatha Christie movie . Now I have tried to collect a bunch of funny pictures that I very much hope will lighten your evening!






























Yet another Golden Oldie from "Our Time"!



















Riposte!


Thanks Matt!











Kaboom!


Thanks Pete!













All modern conveniences!














I found stir fry all over my bed this morning. I must have been sleep wokking again.

Thanks Stuart!










An attractive woman came up to me in a bar and said, “Do you want me to show you a good time?” I said, “Yes please!” Then she ran 100metres in 9.73 seconds.

Thanks again Stuart!











Yes! - It took a moment!

















Joke!
















Unchipped!















Definitely functional!


















More sh*t!
















Suggested Valentine's card!


Thanks Di!













Boom Tish!














Concerning moles!
















That's me!
















Our wise neighbours!
















Sadly they don't allow scissors on board..........if the did......!!!


















I'm guessing it's a military transport - you don't get tractors on Ryanair!















He must have worked hard to di this!
















Striking???














Oh! Yes!!!
















Smug Bastards!

















Home sweet home!

















I love this!
















Not sure how this was achieved!


















Don't tell a Faroe Islander it's part of Denmark he could quite possibly kill you!















Good women - hard to find!

















Black and white decor is quite fashionable - not sure about the ornament though!


















Gotcha!
















Whoah!
















I don't think you wanted to do that!




















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment