}

Saturday 10 February 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started bright and mild. I walked to the beach and the sea was like glass. Later I did a little work on my tugboat, and then did exercises. Now I have been scuffling down in the nether regions of the Net for more product, and found sufficient for tonight's blog. I very much hope that you will smile!












Towser salad - anyone?
















Our Dutch neighbours from just across the sea - having a ball!



















Well I never!


Thanks Robert!















A matter of description!


Thanks Ann!
















Regarding the squirrels!



Thanks Neil!
















Oldie but Goodie!


Thanks Stuart!












Selection!


Thanks again Stuart!


















I’ve only got two or three good Motown jokes left. Four Tops.

Thanks yet again Stuart












Happens to me all the time!


Thanks Vicky!















Just breathe!















Boom Tish!
















Boom Boom!















The Lettuce has found her new vocation!


















Joke!
















Can U Spel?


















Privileges immediately revoked!
















Another Joke!


















Yup!
















MAGA!
















Rick's back!

















Wow - hope they don't drop anchor!


















Meanwhile at the Infamous Gym!


















Tibbles has a clever plan!



















Will they never learn?


















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment