}

Thursday 8 February 2024

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It rained nearly all day. We had the dog visiting today, and I took her for a brief walk and we both returned rather damp! Later I started on my next tug project, the 1953 vessel "Utrecht" it's going to take quite a long time!

Now here are your funnies, just to say this is edition 3765.



























Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond - performed by hundreds of musicians at THE GRAND JAM on July 29th, 2023 in Frankfurt, Germany.

All together now!







Who do you think you are kidding?



Thanks John!















The Doctor says one beer per day!


Thanks Klaus!













Understandable!

















I knew that they had bodies - but!!!














The meme ladies are back!














Frozen???














My geography master could hit me sitting at the back of the class!
(I talked too much)
















I say nothing!














The postage went up recently!















Helping Dad fix the tap!
















So I'm told!
















You've sussed me!

















Alligators!!!
















The mailbox of a person with OCD!















The old saying "Never perform with children or animals"!















I want one!














On my signal start your engines!

















Just another DJ!















Exhibitionist!
(clever though!)

















Things aren't important. People are. TERRY PRATCHETT
















Just to say white sofas are a b*gger to keep clean!

















Sadly I could only surf on a boogie board!

















Goaaaaaaaaal!





















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment