}

Monday 9 September 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started wet, but dried up later. I was at the opticians today for a check on my new lens. All went well, and a report will be sent to the hospital. I very much hope to hear before too long that my second cataract will be fixed soon. PM we were again binge watching "Jack Ryan" although I have to say that the plots today were somewhat confusing flashing around the globe on every scene. Hoping that it will grow on us! Now for your funnies!


























Jean Michel Jarre - I've always been a fan!
















Time is of the essence!


Thanks Robert!















Oldie but Goodie!


Thanks again Robert!













Know that feeling?


Thanks yet again Robert!














Electricity is too expensive so I only use one outlet!


Thanks Klaus!















I can sympathise with that Billy!


















Boom Tish!
















I don't like it - but I get the point!





















More from one of my heroes!

















Bring it on!!!

















Unbelievable!















A Tada moment!
















Floor art - clever, but not for me!
















Juxtaposition!
















They know EVERYTHING about you!!!
















Basketry gone mad!

















His fans see him off!



















Another Great Truth!

















One reason why ladies don't like the word "Moist!"

















In short b*gger off!
















The definition of a "Fanatic"!

















Love it!

















By the look of the sea and the palm tree - this must be Bognor Regis!














Amazingly precise!

















Towser really wants to join in!
















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment