}

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today we had a little rain, and it was overcast. I did some leaf sweeping in the back garden, and sorted out the cardboard for collection tomorrow. Now I have done a bit of scuffling through the detritus at the bottom of the Internet, to find the best of the best of fun stuff down there! Please enjoy!















Tibbles loves libraries!













How about a little bit of Country?


















Oh! Yes! - Gun Caps!


Thanks Ann!















Do they do 'em in???


Thanks John!
















Oh! OK!


Thanks Robert!













It's bad enough with vinyl!


Thanks again Robert!













That's a bit after my time - but I get it!


Thanks yet again Robert!














Elvis sang something like this!


Thanks Stuart!














His dis has been gruntled!
















Yup!

















How considerate!

















Been there!

















Old Master!
















Capcha!

















I am sitting outside, my Wife is singing, so I don't want
 the neighbours thinking I am beating her!



















Sensible arrangement!















Tibbles My! How you have grown!
















A regiment of froglets!
















They just had to!


















No! Impossible!
















The truth never hurt anyone!
















Officer - would you please run after that shoplifter?















Suffolk are at it again!















Tally Ho!
















Now that is a LAMP!!!


















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment