}

Saturday 7 September 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another warm day but very humid, we worked in the garden and I prepared junk to go to recycling tomorrow. I just noticed that this blog is number 3943! That represents 12 years! I am not sure how much longer I can keep it going, but I will do my best! Here are tonight's offerings!












He is a pineapple addict!















I know that I have put this on before, but this one is unusual in that both payers are the same guy!


















Love the Cousins' slogans!



Thanks Robert!












Proof that 11th century stonemasons had a sense of humour!















Sales are dropping!


















Keep a low profile chaps!


















I suspect that this is contrived!

















Boom Tish!















Love old Trekkies!















Indeed it is a poser!















Riposte!

















Post Turtles!


Thanks Geoff H!













I hope that you are doing that for charity!















Oh! Lord! They're peddling Halloween junk already!
















Loo with a view!!!

















Star Wars fan - I think that's a Ti Fighter!
















In case you didn't know she's doing the Naval salute!
The hand is horizontal to hid the fact that sailors often have dirty hands!

















Surprisingly that's a kite!

















Culinary volcano!



















Either wrong door or wrong equipment!

















Whoooooo!













Record breaker!
(See you waiting at the baggage claim!)

















You will see by the rocks that this place has a small tidal range!














Good game! Good game!


















I don't think she wanted to do that!




















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment