}

Thursday 13 February 2020




Dear Family and Friends, We had the dog today, so we had a walk by the sea as usual, the sun was shining and the wind is dropping, Fiddled with computers AM, and friend arrived PM to collect, and of course we chatted for some time. Now for more scintillating humour from the nether regions of the Interweb!









All in the cause of beauty!














The commentators on this have lost the plot!



Thanks Klaus!















Bless these Russian ladies!














I remember!













How to get punched!












That's me!













A not so rare animal!













I grew my beard in 1976, I shaved it off once, and my wife refused to look at me -
said I looked like my father!












We do need protection from the Stupid!


Thanks Susi!











And now for a series of completely mad people!


























































More gratuitous violence!



Thanks again Klaus!







Yabadabadoo!


Thanks yet again Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Friday

Dry and mainly cloudy, although limited brighter spells possible. Winds gradually strengthening, however, ahead of a band of rain moving South-Eastwards.
Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: South-West 19 mph, gusting 35 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment