}

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was chilly but bright on my walk today. I was working on a computer most of the time, but took time out to watch "Dolittle" which was amusing.
Now I have collected more pictures from "Out There" for your pleasure, which I sincerely hope will give you some fun!








Yup! That's happy!














Pranks on the building sites - don't try this at home!




Thanks Klaus!












I have drunk 3 cups of coffee, but only my bladder is awake!



Thanks again Klaus!













They are only old bangers now, but in my youth they were WOW!












I'll bet it's a Honda!!!












Oh! Yes!












Yes we could find them!












Halal at Subway!












Please do tell!















How the times change!













Of course he did!












Been there done that!











The first house I lived in as a child had no bathroom......


Thanks Ann!










Pre-history!


Thanks Derek!













Tonight's Philosophical thought!


Thanks Janet!










The Declaration!


Thanks Jules!












That is most definitely me!!!


Thanks Vic!










Batman? No a horse in the fog!



Thanks Gloria!










Smack and again smack!



Thanks Klaus!









Lady puts him to shame!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

Early rain soon clearing then frequent squally showers following, often heavy with possible hail. A windy day with coastal gales. A drier end to the day is likely.

Maximum temperature: 10 deg C
Wind: West 16 mph, gusting 28 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment