}

Monday 10 February 2020

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, We took aged neighbour shopping, then PM I went on a Red Cross first aid course. It was very interesting and I learned a lot! First aid has certainly changed since I was in the Boy Scouts! Now for more fun stuff that I dredged up with help from my friends.








That's how I got a six pack!



Thanks Ann!








Beer music!


Thanks Klaus!















With the right make up you can even make a potato look beautiful!














Bwaaaaaaaaaaggghhhh!













Scuba entry method - JCB!














Why not he's nice!













We all have secret fears!!!












Avoiding mess!












Blown away!
 Thanks Susi and Jamie










Smell is a wonderful memory trigger! Remember these?












Poser!


Thanks Robert!










Who me???


Thanks again Robert!










Hunting dog!












This took a minute!












I can endorse this! My wife says mine are supersonic!












Only in Russia!












The times they are a changin!












Am I seeing this?
There are no words!













They do look alike from this angle!



Thanks again Klaus!











How to bring Poseurs down to Earth!



Thanks yet again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Tuesday

A mostly dry and cold morning with the odd wintry shower. Through the afternoon, most will see patchy cloud, though still a good deal of brightness. Remaining windy and chilly.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: South-West 25 mph, gusting 44 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment