}

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Not the best of days. Having walked the dog, I went the funeral of a friend. The wake afterwards was good in as much as I met many friends and folk that I hadn't see since school, which lightened the mood. Now once again I am scratching around for pictures that are funny - at least to me!







At last Sly has dispensed with the hair dye!













Silly - but my kind of silliness!
















I enjoy them - but they are all the same!











Too many guns in America - but a Camo skirt - Ha Ha Ha!












Oh! He's gone - Oh! There he is!












Very appropriate!


Thanks Gloria!











The look on the face of the driver delivering people from Wuhan -
especially as the other guy has a full suit on!!!













Oh! Yes He Did!!!


Thanks Robert!










Tonight's Great Truth!












The cop is having a word........!












As my French friend says "Tout le Monde est au Balcon"
It's crowded on the balcony!












I suspect this chap may be a vegan!












Novel bed cover!













She is not amused!











He's trying hard!












The Emperor Hadrian - and a complete Emperor Hadrian!














That's a bit  misogynistic !











For the boys - a few German Nurses!!!


Thanks Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Starting cold with light winds and sunny spells once mist and freezing fog patches have cleared. Sunshine perhaps more hazy later.
Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: South-West 4 mph, gusting 10 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment