}

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Apologies for not appearing yesterday! I had a call to help with an Internet connection, and by the time I returned home there a wasn't enough time. So you get a bonus extra large blog tonight - Enjoy!







The Fourth Wise Monkey!



Thanks Jamie!








Nothing Changes!


Thanks Derek!











I thought this was both funny and amazing!



Thanks Klaus!










Tonight's Caption Competition!













I tad too much chilli tonight dear!













This took a while - it is logical!













Another Great Truth!












Psychedelic Leo!











At least he's honest!












HM Navy - Just passing through!


Thanks Jamie and Jackie!











Nothing to say here!


Thanks again Jamie!










I Vant to be Alooone!


Thanks Robert!










I say again - Too many guns in America!!!

Thanks again Robert!










I would fail!


Thanks yet again Robert!










Yes Remote!


Thanks Rosemary!










There's always a comedian round a dirty vehicle!














Funny and clever disclaimer!















Just recycling!













Who You looking at???













I wish but I could never do this!


Thanks again Klaus!









Oh! Lord! - What the...............?????


Thanks yet again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

Starting dry and cloudy before further rain arrives during the morning. The rain will be heavy at times, but should clear most places by evening.

Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: West 20 mph, gusting 37 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment