}

Sunday 9 February 2020

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a bit draughty with storm Ciara today. I was chicken and stayed indoors apart from a quick visit across the road to our 94 year old neighbour, all was well. We now have the dog overnight so I guess we shall go round the block before bedtime. Meanwhile here are the latest pictures to come out of that Interweb thing!







Big Dilemma!












I love Volcanoes and hope to see one before I hop the twig!
Etna can blow smoke rings!














His GF asked for a Teddy bear for Valentines!
(Actually there is a picture like this in our Dentist's waiting room!)













Love it!












Shows some initiative!













Still loving the Cousins' slogans!












I must confess I cannot do this!












Elizabeth Olsen does a Marilyn Monroe !












An aerial view of Barcelona - I never knew it was like that!













Well endowed ladies can have issues with guitar playing!












Oh! Yes! - I follow the King of the Netherlands and he recently Tweeted that
they had lost - A trampoline, 3 garden chairs, 2 chihuahuas and a peacock #  Ciara!

Thanks Jamie!










In Australia this guy was just taking off his shoes when he was bombed with fire retardant!












Hell I would so like to fly in a helicopter!












Allegedly covers for pan handles - a likely tale!












Contrived of course, but I still had a snigger!













Wonder Woman Lynda Carter in 1979!












Ringo says "Hello"












Meanwhile Tibbles watches Youtube!













Harwich Weather for Monday

Largely dry and sunny during the morning. Cloudier in the afternoon with scattered showers, heavy at times. Feeling cold with brisk winds.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: South-West 26 mph, gusting 46 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your support for our little blog!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment