}

Saturday 1 February 2020

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Today started overcast and windy, there were many runners on the promenade this morning, so I kept a low profile and kept on the grass. Then the sun came out and it was a really nice day. We did a minimal shop and I am now doing this early as we are out visiting friends tonight.
please enjoy!










I can't think why!!!












A clever little cartoon!
















This took a minute - mini street art!












Logical retort!












It's there for appearance only!













Not in my bed!!!













Smile then!











Meet Mr and Mrs Vader!












Bwaaaaaaaa!

I am totally unsure which part goes where!














Yes beer can do that!


Thanks Gloria!











Don't get me started, I am becoming a Grammar Nazi!!!













He thinks he's human!












The Apocalypse is nigh!













Don't mess with him!












Funny removal van!












Harwich Weather for Sunday

It will be a cloudy start with rain easing through the morning. The afternoon will be dry with sunny spells breaking through. Another breezy and mild day.

Maximum temperature: 14 deg C
Wind: South-West 19 mph, gusting 34 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment