}

Sunday 23 February 2020

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It is very blustery again today with showers. PM I took a quick walk and the sun was shining, but it was raining before I arrived home. Now as it's quiet I will publish early, and then have a lazy evening. I hope you enjoy today's efforts!








It's Saturday!













Bill the Maestro has a little fun!

















I often dream of a helicopter flight!













Hold that thought!













Happens all the time in our house!












Barcelona by night!















Today's philosophical thought from the boys at London Underground!












The Stupid!


Thanks Geoff!











It's no better here now!


Thanks Melissa!










Oh! Trip Advisor!!!













Ironman takes a snack!













I don't often use the "F" word but in this case I tend to agree!












I don't particularly like fusli!












He looks as if he's swallowed a post box!












Unexpected Renaissance!














Another Great Truth!
We moan about our NHS but..................!














Amazing marble carving of pinched flesh!














I posted this some time back, some people missed it - I thought it was clever - and fun!












This guy thinks it's funny too!














Harwich Weather for Monday

Dry for a time during the early morning, but rain soon returning, turning heavy and persistent at times before clearing later. Windy, with gales in places once more.

Maximum temperature: 12 deg C
Wind: South-West 23 mph, gusting 43 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment