}

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Midweek Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny but with a shower or two. We entertained one of Helen's sisters and her husband to tea and biscuits, which was very pleasant. PM we watched Poirot. I must be having a sense of humour overload, many of the pictures I found just didn't seem very funny, but I've done my best! Please enjoy!













Who are you looking at???













Tonight we are down by the bayou! 

















Trade???


Thanks Robert!












Tibbles means business!


Thanks again Robert!
















Strange - that's just how they do is down our way!


Thanks Ann!












The Bull!


Thanks Rosemary!













Push me pull you!


















Love the Cousins' slogans!














Savings!
















Advice chaps!

















Can't beat a slap!















Sh*t happens!
















Remember that song?


















All kitted out for the movie!














Tibbles looks like Hitler1

















Still loving the Cousins' slogans


















Moving are we???
















Towser was caught watching adult doggie stuff!!!

















Yes! Why not?















Or visit the loo!













Speeding velocipede?


















Otter Spiv!
















Belief!













Vulcan mind meld!

















I note that here in the UK, panelled doors are going out of fashion!
















He's only having a bit of fun!
















Oh! Look at me - Don't look at me!!!















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment