}

Thursday 13 July 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was very quiet in Dovercourt today. I pottered in the garden, and flattened cardboard for recycling. PM watched Poirot, we've seen them all many times, but we never remember who dunnit! Now for a few more pictures, which I have selected in the hope that they will amuse you all!












Just me and my goat!














Mark and Co rocking it up!



















Grand plan!


Thanks Derek!













Now available!


Thanks Geoff!
















Tally Ho!


Thanks Robert!












I'm sure that my Mum said that to me!


Thanks Samantha!












Snoopy Upstaging them all!


Thanks Vic!
















Not a totally rare occasion!















Nothing to say here!


Thanks Susi!












The Babushkas meet David!


















Always read the small print!














Cunning (but sadistic) plan!

















Oh! So! Fertile!














Clever Marie!
















I don't want to look at this!
















Pinboard finger tips - just for you!
















It was like that last month....... but not now!
















I don't think he's tethered!



















Cant U spal????

















In the best possible taste!















The Amish moving a barn! - They move houses like that too!
















Oh! Hell! Just hop in!

















Burned a hole in it! Lucky it didn't burn the house down!

















Just Baaaaaa!



















Will do!

















That picture on the wall is on the Huh!















Big Trousers!















Trick Shot!




















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment