}

Sunday 2 July 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly cloudy with strong winds. I walked to the beach. There were many visitors and the circus is in town. PM we watched "Shaft" a movie from 2000, plenty of gratuitous violence! I have scrapped around as usual to find stuff which makes me smile, I hope that you do too!









Get your priorities right!














A bit more nostalgia tonight - The Hollies!

















Oops!


Thanks Barbara!










Good sport!


Thanks Robert!












Robbers!


Thanks again Robert!













Phew!!!


Thanks yet again Robert!












Join the club!



Thanks Samantha!








Granny's word is law! Crochet!
















A Myth!
















Hmm! Perhaps they did!
















Yes! Forever!














Often!

















Fun on a budget!















No indeed!















Oh! Lord!!!















All the old warriors are gone now!
















One cannot be absolutely sure!













Oh! So it is!!!














I really think you didn't want to do that!
















Perhaps they're shy!















Don't understand why that writing is back to front!
















Be assured that a "10 gallon hat" just cannot hold anything like that!

















Really? I mean really???














I suppose you think that's funny!

















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment