}

Friday 14 July 2023

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It  rained off and on all day. Never mind, I was aboard the boat again to finish my latest project, when I finished I switched on and....it didn't work! Back to the drawing board then! Never mind I will beat it in the end. Now for more pictorial fun for your good selves!










Toro!














Sorry - it's corny but I like it!


















Smarter than the average!


Thanks Barbara!

















Good point!


Thanks Geoff!













Bzzzzzzzzz!


Thanks again Geoff!












Boom Boom!


Thanks Hazel!














Master at improvisation!


Thanks Robert!













Looking for love!


Thanks Susi!















Love it!


Thanks again Susi!
















You certainly found one!
















Long life!
















Squirrel Beware!!!














Know that feeling!

















I have never been to a gym!















Just wondering!
















Offence!















It's hot - great idea, but there will be consequences!













I want one!















So young!
















Sticking to your remit!

















Potato Headism!














Make a change from the corner!

















Well! Waddaya Know???
















This is disgusting - fancy posing in a cannabis farm!

















I see the falls are in full spate again!













She's a winner!













You said that you could do it!















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!

As we say here in Essex "It's a good day for a sailor to sit under a tree!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment