}

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, They threatened rain for most of the day, but apart from a few spits and spots around tea time, it remained dry. I went to the boat to finish up my latest project, but still am waiting for one component which isn't due until Saturday. Never mind the kit is working. I have filtered your fun stuff tonight, there are a million out there, but the majority just don't seem to make me laugh......I hope that these will amuse you!









Very surprised he lets you do that!













A little André - very heroic tonight!












Too many guns in America! - They're even redefining them!


Thanks Gloria!












Definitely dodgy!


Thanks Samantha!












That's us!

Thanks again Samantha!












Engrish???


Thanks Susi!














Another great Truth!
















For me it's the 60s!














Definitely a keeper!
















Now that's a good move!















Quite possibly!

















Boom Tish!













Wow - that's a big one!!!
















Star Wars fans often go too far!




















We love pedant grammar!!!














When I was a child I was terrified by some pictures in my books -
 This is bringing that on again!











I want one!














Editor "Get me a headline - any headline"!
















The aliens can still see into your brain!
















Who knows???















Takin' a ride......could be a bit dangerous!


















Hmmm! Slobbery going on!














Tibbles feels press ganged!














I would get rid too!















Did you know that American light switches are quite different from ours?














Oops - dirty!!!
















Start them young!


















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment