}

Sunday 9 July 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a wet day off and on. I went to the boat to do a few jobs, and fortunately was inside when it hammered down. By the time I had finished the sun came out. One mistake, I went to shake a duster over the side, and as I moved outboard, there was a big puddle on the bimini and it drenched me. Fortunately it was very warm, and I dried out very quickly. Now for your Funnies.....
























Back in 1964 - and I never knew that they were English! 



















Oh! Yes!

Thanks Ann!

















Not quite sure what happened here!


Thanks Robert!













The Advice!!!


Thanks again Robert!












The right one at last!
















The useless sign man is back!
















But never drop your phone!


















Know that feeling?

















Also applaud!
















By now she's someone's Great Grandmother!
















Now I have to tell you they took my ball you know!















No comment - I don't want any trouble!
















Flying cows? - All the time!















As my family will tell you..............!

















Would you blame them?















There are plenty of them around!!!















He will definitely slobber you!
















She wasn't expecting that!















Defo Brightened!















Stick Googly eyes on anything and it's funny!















It's all natural!















Why the hell are you wearing those? - Oh! And the citrus are doing well!
















Give 'em hell Towser!















Jumbo 1 - Warthog 0!

















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment