}

Saturday 15 July 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today it blew a hooley! Our area is sheltered but we registered 40mph. It was still warm, and later we had a little sunshine. Now for a few more bits and bobs in my latest attempt to make you smile! Please enjoy them!






















André - I know some very rude words to this!












You and me both!


Thanks Barbara!
















Another Great Truth!

















Bottoms up!
















I know how you feel!


















If you can't afford a car..............!















So I'm not a Native American then???
















Statue of Captain Mainwaring!














The way we are!














You can't get the staff any more!

















Still and icon after all these years!













How to spy with Zoopla!
















Boom Tish!

















I guess that he's not very green!














I feel that this isn't going to end well!















The very best of friends!
















Goals!

















The comb over's comb over!
















I don't think that I would really enjoy the meal!
















I know how you feel, the first model aeroplane I built 
was destroyed by the cat having sat on it!



















Extreme Shaving!















They must be implants!
(The Cousins seem to be liking bums over boobs these days!)

















Gentlemen please look up!!!















Oh! Yes! They sell Prosecco across the road!

















That "Ta Da" Moment!















You will get this is 3 - 2 - 1.........!


















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment