}

Thursday 27 July 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mild and mostly cloudy. We had a quiet time. I did my exercises (Torture chamber) as per usual, and the only time that I went outside was to post a letter. PM we enjoyed CSI Vegas, and now I have filtered out the dross, of which there is plenty out there, and hope that you share my kind of humour!






















Are you old enough to remember these chaps?

















Memories!


Thanks Geoff!













That's about right!


Thanks Martin H!












Funnies!


Thanks Susi!














Typical!


Thanks again Susi!














I fondly remember these - in UK ours were on the back of red exercise books!
















Moist!!!


















Not an empty threat!
















That's just what we do!


















Probably the latter!



















I will light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance!















Ooh! Ladies!!!














Redneck hot tub!















If I were you I would get somebody to see to that!!!

















Great analogy!

















They - shall - not - pass! - woof!
















Right pal! Sorted!

















Choose a better font!


















Don't be old!

















Makes a change from bears with guns!


















Opening up!
















Let's go white water rafting they said! I'll be fun they said!

















Revenge on the cat is imminent!
















Sorry - but what the Hell is that???














Sometimes a little hoist is necessary!

















They seem to be a bit old for such things!
















Wiggles (When nobody's watching)!
















Bonus clip!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.

















No comments:

Post a Comment