}

Sunday 26 May 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was similar to yesterday, rain at first and sun later, the wind was quite strong however. I started the day with some vacuuming - this is good for brownie points, also a session of cardboard flattening. Later I walked to the beach, the waves were splashing onto the promenade. There were many visitors, and whilst they are welcome, I don't like crowds, and didn't stay too long. Now I have collected and filtered some fun stuff for your enjoyment, I hope that you find them OK!





























Sorry Helen - she hates this, but it is a funny version! 















Another Great Truth


Thanks John!













Boom Tish!


Thanks Robert!

















The Pacific - Just Wow!















Side effect!














Boom Boom!
















An answer - at last!!!












The sign guy is on form again!

















Early Learning!
















In the Scouts we wore lemon squeezers, but my head isn't like that!

















Clever!
















Earl - again!



















There is no emoji for "Groan"!

















Approach with caution!


















They both like fishing!


















Go for it!



















I love mountain scenes!


















Tonight puns abound!
















Yes! I think I will join you!


















Also it's passive agressive!

















For our non British friends - it's a fire hydrant!



















That reminds me I must sort out my baseball cap drawer!
















They are total bastards!!!



















Watch this very carefully!


















Huge fun with a radio controlled car!



















Harwich Weather for Bank Holiday Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment