}

Monday 6 May 2024

Funnies for Bank Holiday Monday


Dear Family and Friends, The day started sunny, but the clouds quickly arrived and we had rain in the afternoon. I was not totally unproductive, having disconnected a light in the bathroom which was flickering. I tested it and it is faulty so a new one is winging it's way to us. Now for your funnies which I very much hope that you will enjoy!














Thanks Jamie!











I know this is old and corny but I love it!

(I am reading Eric Idle's autobiography at the moment which prompted me to find it!)















Mars v/s Venus!


Thanks Stuart!














The Future!

















I see irony here!

Thanks again Robert!

















This was pretty awful, but all that many could afford after WW2














Not sure what was going through their minds!















More irony!

















Don't they read this stuff before it goes to the makers???















Boom Tish!














Weird but also spectacular!
















How very English!
















The meme wars continue!
















Someone has learned shorthand - perhaps???
















A bit like virginity!

















I wasn't aware that the new Doctor Who had landed in Suffolk!

















Joke!

















Defined as stress!




















Crazy Golf!














Thermoplastic tiles are frowned upon now as some contain asbestos!
















Look at her face Towser - her face!!!

















Trying to be beach ready!














Star Wars Day was 2 days ago. Here someone has mucked about with the clip!



















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!

Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment