}

Friday, 2 October 2026



Dear Family and Friends, Today was yet again warm and sunny. I walked to the beach, and on my return, we went to the pharmacy for flu jabs in one arm and covid in the other. It was quickly done, and we were home for hot chocolate time! Later we pottered in the garden for a while, and PM watched more crime TV! Now here are your funnies!
















Tonight we are in Germany for some honky-tonk!














As time goes by!


Thanks Jackie!













The story of my life!














Music definitely relaxes Tibbles!













I don't like melon!















Tweak it!














I want one!














Alternative sports!














Do you think that he's a time traveller?














Raccy's taken up art!













Driftwood rhino!













Why oh! Why???














I see where you're coming from; it might work!












No! No! No!














Leisure time on the aircraft carrier!














In the heatwave that's a good idea!













Albino cobra, why not?














Mummy, there seems to be something wrong with Daddy!













Necessity is the mother, etc.!















I had to read this twice!














Cauliflower cheese—Mmm!














I wonder who is shouting at whom!













Careful, you're very close to the edge of the pool!














Perpetual motion!














I guess that he's wearing contact lenses!















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment