}

Friday, 9 October 2026

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today it rained early but brightened later. Early we had 6c. I didn't walk, not wishing to get soaked, so we cowered indoors. I have been having printer problems (who hasn't?), since my operating system updated to Golden Gate; it won't connect to the network. Back to the old way, I moved it near to the computer and used USB - perfect! Now it is my duty as usual to come up with some original stuff for your weekend amusement. Please enjoy!




















Apologies, I know it's old; I've played it before, but I love this!














An oldie but goodie!


Thanks John!













He did say 'fetch'!















Just good friends!















Too. many guns in America!
BTW, dearie, if you fired it like that, it would break your neck!!!














Who got carried away at the flower show?















I don't understand American sports, but the pom-poms are quite nice!














A classic from Monty Python!
(He's French)














Running the bulls in Pamplona can be a dodgy business!














He's happy – he disguised an ugly tank!













Just taking the alpacas for a walk!













One could say unkindly that it's overkill!















Snoopy appears to be sitting on a rocket-powered shed!












A cheap way to make a fence!















He always waits to say hello to the bin man!













Surfing - nonchalantly!














Clever improvisation!













Potholes can sometimes have an upside!















Poor tin man!













Sly and Chuck!













Improvised electric toothbrush!















I have to say that's not me!











Nothing like a jog in the woods!















A tad unwise!
















It is worthwhile hiring a true professional!
















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by

Richard.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment