}

Thursday, 8 October 2026

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was much cooler at 8c first thing. The wind was in the north, so the breeze was icy, and the temperature only reached 14°C. It really is autumn. I walked to the beach and later had a foray to the charity shop, the post office and the pharmacy. PM, it was the health centre for wound dressing again. Now for another melange of fun stuff to titillate your laughing muscles. I hope that they are well received!





















We thought the little beggars were long gone! - Apparently not!






























A unique way of cornering!














Yes, they are good swimmers!














Iconic wall art!














I thought that was a girlie thing!














Unusual art form!













Foul! Send Dad off!














The ninja turtles seem a bit grumpy!















She's a big baby!














Novelty birthday cake!













Kids love diggers!














Foiled again!














Juxtaposition!

















People enact a fertility scene!














Mud wrestling can be fun!













Girlie tank!
Oh! Sorry, it's a leopard, isn't it?















Tibbles can be very athletic should the need arise!
















Even the cops join in the fun!















99, please with a flake!















Too many guns in America!












Anything you say, Sarge!












I'm guessing that you think you're cool!












Strange landscape!
(PS I have never yet succeeded in making these clips loop.
I will keep trying!)
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment