}

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was a little cooler, with more cloud, but still pleasant. We had a busy time, first carrying two chests from the bedroom to the garage. Next, the asbestos surveyor arrived; this was prior to the start of our lift project. Next was another visit to the health centre; we will soon need a season ticket! Now I have  found a bunch of new pictures, which I hope will raise a giggle. or two!





















A different version from the Kriegsmarine Bremen!












Window cleaners on steroids!















Clever outfit!
















Skydiving in girlie pink? Why not!
















Big old girl, possibly Stockholm!














Nooooooo!


















Are you scared?
















When you've sneaked off to the pub!














Formula I Tractor!
















Engrish!














Mad, but very clever!














Yes, very weird!















What have you there little thief!















Egg catching!
















Dobbin is very interested!













Makes a change from the fly!
















Must be a writer!













Old man of the woods - in driftwood!

















Trust!
















Old tree man - a bit fake though!












Oh! Come on - it's weeks away yet!












Those cushions are making my eyes go funny!














I like Stetsons, but not straw ones!


























Serves you right for sitting in a wind tunnel!














Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment