Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day, cooler with a maximum of 19°C. I did a bit of work, cleaning in the garden room and other bits and bobs, including the shower drain, always a joy! PM yet more 'Law and Order SVU'; we are now halfway through series 9! I have had an expedition to the quagmire that is the depths of the Web and dug up a few more pictures, especially for you!
Eddie the legend!
Another Great Truth!
You turn your back for 10 seconds..........!
Real or fake? You decide!
The percussion section is busy tonight!
I dare you!
If it quacks like one, and it walks like one, it probably is one!
More reliable methods are available!
I'm on the phone!
More health and safety issues!
You can't make an omlette without..............you know!
Billionaires please note!
Love it!
We've been playing!
The long and the short of it!
Ghosts!
An indictment of our times!
Earth Giant!
Did she eat them?
I have no boat anymore, but I love marinas!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by.
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment