}

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another mixture of clouds and sun. I walked to the beach and had to weave my way through the crowds waiting for the half marathon to start. Sitting on the promenade, the sun was really very warm. Back home, the most exciting thing that I achieved was to refill the water softener with salt tablets! After lunch we indulged in more blood and thunder with 'Law and Order SVU' Now it is almost dinner time, but I think that I have time enough to whack out one more blog, with more hopefully amusing material just for you!



















There are several famous faces on this one!













It is important!














Da Boom Tish!


Thanks Diane!














Come along!













Is she really that interested?















I wonder who conducted the study!!!













I love volcanoes! I have only ever seen one, and it was only smoking feebly!














Mmm! Nice!













Clever wall art!














We - know - where - you're - going!














I wouldn't like to be within a mile of him!















Using the tube to go to the Crusades, are we?














Shuttle bus?














Male hare spots female hare!














I presume that she has food!














Improvised mixer!














Towser shows that he's growing up to be a big boy!














Fan fan?















If you didn't bring your parachute, this sport is not for you!
















Duck!















This is a Short Sunderland seaplane. When I was young, they were still
 operating out of Felixstowe. During the war the Germans called them 
flying porcupines because of all the guns!













I'll leave you to work this one out!













Toot toot!













I do believe that's a defaced Italian ensign!













It is called the 'Mach Loop'; it's in Wales!













Many people I know really hate their printers!















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment