Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright, with sun and clouds. It was markedly colder today. The central heating came on, and I wore a coat for the first time on my walk to the beach. Madame was planting bulbs today, and I helped where I could. We very much hope that the squirrels don't find them! PM, we watched more crime TV. We are nearly at the end of series 10; I must now try and find series 11! Here are today's funnies, especially for you!
This was on the very first cassette we ever bought!
He's holding his turbo!
Situation normal!
Worth the occasional clean!
She has discovered a rare type of stalactite-stalagmite combo!
Chairs in the Jacuzzi?
They are training them to destroy drones!
(Particularly on airfields)
Teapot house. No handle???
Would you wing walk? My self-preservation instinct tells me NO!!!
Juxtaposition!
Tiny snake appears angry!
Health and safety issues - yet again!
(Some people have a death wish!)
At the college, studying space is at a premium!
Boating in comfort!
Gambler's watch?
Meet the shoplifting T Rex!
He is overwhelmed with ostriches!
Stick sculpture!
Groundhog loves his broccoli!
Lara Croft with a cardboard bra???
I recognise that bridge, I think it's in Sacramento!
Thanks BBC!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/
Thanks for calling by
Richard.























No comments:
Post a Comment