Dear Family and Friends, Today could possibly be the hottest so far. I therefore wimped out and stayed indoors until it was time for my old chap's lunch. There were seven of us, and we had a good time and yarned on until 1430. Home again, we are now into series 3 of 'Allegiance'; the plot thickens! Now for more of the best that I could find to entertain you tonight!
Sadly, the Locomotions from The Netherlands have retired.
But I think they sound more like the Shadows than the Shadows!
Dogs, huh!
Monkeys racing on dogs! Whatever next!
She finds some exotic friends!
He won! – but somehow lost as well!
Malformed!
Cave painting? - I don't think so!
Juxtaposition!!!
Photobombed by the horse!
Tasteful conversion!
He found an ammonite 400 million years old!
Have you phoned home yet?
Granny's been busy again!
An oldie, but very appropriate for today!
Alpine fun with lederhosen and everything!
He didn't do it – really!
Tatt and Tee!
Cock-a-doodle-doo is a biker!
Philosophical thought for the day!
The odds are stacked against you!
No comments:
Post a Comment