Dear Family and Friends, The morning dawned cloudy, but on my walk to the beach the sun was already coming through, and the sweltering began! Back home we did some cleaning, her in the garden, me in the garden room, but well before lunch we had collapsed as soggy heaps under the aircon! PM more of series 2 of "Allegiance", now for more of the latest fun stuff from 'down there'!
Wait for ............................it!
Shaken!
Living statues!
Oldie but goodie!
That you Pilsbury?
Remember what I was saying about the Cousins and their predilection to bottoms?
Rather you than me!
Clever wall art!
How did he do that???
Helping the humming birds!
I am assuming that he's tame!
Amazing, but I am not allowed!
Juxtaposition
(Well, almost!)
Beer barrels?
Crossing!
Careful, Captain, it's slippery!
Burger v/s Shark!
The unicorn doesn't seem to be bothered!
Go on, Towser – pee on him!
Novel form of propulsion!
How a cheeky little zephyr can mess the photo right up!
With the problems at the moment, the tee is quite appropriate!
No comments:
Post a Comment