Dear Family and Friends, Today they said it would be mainly cloudy; it was sunny all day! Fortunately there was a nice northerly breeze to make things comfortable. I walked to the beach, but there were very few people about. Later we worked in the garden for most of the morning, and in the PM we had a mix of 'Poirot' and 'Criminal Minds'. Here are some more bits and bobs!
Are you old enough to remember 'The Third Man'?
Wouldn't you love to do this?
Dad Joke
Friends' reunion!
One way to walk the dog!
I don't like sand! It gets everywhere!
Hey, who are you kidding?
Gymnastics among the graffiti!
Sh*t happens!
Petrolhead's Loo!
Tread carefully, Polly!
Scrounging a lift!
Novel wedding venue!
Dangerous job! I think they're collecting honey!
Living statue!
As I have said before, the male brain is hardwired!
You don't even have to say his name!
Sorry, not too keen on skinny legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment