}

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today the heat came back. I walked to the beach, but the humidity was like being hit in the face with a hot, soggy flannel! I did not stay long but hurried home to cower in the shade. Needless to say, not much was achieved. PM, we were watching a few more episodes of 'Allegiance', which is growing on us. Here are your specially selected funnies; please enjoy them!














I admire Slinky's hat!


















Tonight, for a change, we visit France!













Never ending!!!













In the best possible taste!











I think he likes you!
(Otherwise he would have ripped your face off!)















Really? I mean really?

















Showing how big the ship's propeller is!
Hoping that the skipper doesn't engage ahead gear!













Clever pavement art!

















Tibbles has decided that maybe dinosaurs are not for him!













Memorial to Marilyn in banana form!















Dinosaur in rusty steel, which seems to be fashionable everywhere!
















Clever water feature!














As one who has lived by the sea all my life, that is both stupid and dangerous!
(End of rant!)















Redneck jacuzzi!

















If you press that trigger, he will certainly kick you!














Juxtaposition!














He's a big metal fan!














Double bison jeopardy!
















Dad Joke!















Even superheroes have to cut the grass!















I hope that he's either dead or concrete!















We seem to have come full circle!













Riding antique bikes can be fun!















Almost the end!













Meanwhile, on the climbing wall!
















When the cops are coming, you should use your initiative!
















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!


Maybe try my other blog


https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/


Thanks for calling by!


Richard.





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment