}

Friday, 24 July 2026

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today the heat returned. I wimped out of my usual walk to the beach and settled for exercises instead. Not much was achieved, except I added a few more pictures to my other blog. Now I have gathered together a few more pictures, which you may be tickled by. I can but hope!























I do like a choir!















I haven't done this before, but it is possible you might have wondered who the Old Git is.
Well, this is me, an 82-year-old with a 17-year-old inside trying desperately to get out!


Vonnegut was known for his dark humour!











Edinburgh Festival!













WW2 humour moment!!












I find this unimaginable!














How many do you have, Towser?















Tibbles has been pommed!














This took a minute!













It'll never catch on!














She won't be going anywhere any time soon!














Toady seems a bit scared of the toadstools!















Lunch queue!














Juxtaposition!














Towser enjoys life on the river!













Muppet hood!














Wedding photobomb!













Giant Whoops!













It is inevitable!


Thanks Christine!












Our family fished a lot!














For once I have nothing to say here!












Boys make passes at girls who wear glasses!













Not what's expected!














It's a matter of trust!














Harwich weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment