}

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was hot today, but apart from a quick run to the Co-op for eggs, I stayed indoors. The main reason was that after my activity in the garden room yesterday, I must have overdone it, and I am now walking around like a penguin! Never mind, it doesn't prevent me from buzzing round likely sources for the newest and best fun stuff that is out there!
























Video inappropriate, but it somehow works!














My wife's aunty described this thus: 
Die Flügel dieses Schmetterlings sind durchsichtig
Yup, they are!














Danger! Giant bug seen in Sydney Harbour!














Either highly skilled or very stupid!















Really – I mean, really???















Juxtaposition!















Jengaaaaaa!














Oh! Beverly!

















Wiley is up to his old tricks yet again!

















In my hand the bogroll is!
















Ingenious, but I don't want one!
(Our garden is 99% concrete!)














Juxtaposition 2!














Now that is HAIRY!

















Photobomb!














That's not supposed to happen!













It would appear that black-headed gulls like doughnuts!














Star Trek fan!
















That could be an Oldsmobile!














Riding a uni segway and eating a lolly at the same time!












Don't land on your head!












We are nearly at the end!













Dancing stormtroopers – who knew?














Don't you just hate it when that happens?















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment